Cool Runnings Logistics is the asset based refrigerated carrier of the Cool Runnings umbrella. The trucking division has been in business since 1987, although it was known by other names prior to January 2008.
We are looking for qualified owner operators to run West pulling your trailer, or ours. Our freight originates within a 200 miles radius of Kenosha, WI, our home base, with deliveries within the 11 Western states. You are still in our traffic lanes for this freight if you live in Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas and West of those states.
Cool Runnings Logistics:
- Is a 100% owner operator refrigerated fleet
- Has competitive percentage pay package with the owner operator receiving 100% fuel surcharge
- Has extra stop pay
- Pays cargo and liability insurance
- Pays for permits
- Has a passenger program
- Goal is to maximize your miles up to 3750 per week
- Does not haul hazmat
- Welcomes teams
You could haul for Cool Runnings Logistics if:
- You have 2 years O.T.R Tractor/Trailer driving experience
- You have good MVR
- You have a valid physical
- You pass a drug test
- You have a stable work history
- You have a 2004 or newer tractor
- You have a 2000 or newer trailer, if not part of our trailer pool
- Your equipment can pass our D.O.T inspection
If this information sounds good to you, we may be the company you are looking for. Click the link below and fill out the information form. Operation manager, Terry Keister, will be contacting you shortly regarding your inquiry.